Dark Halloween Costumes
Pet Halloween Costume Ideas
It is always fun to dress up your pet when it comes to Halloween because you can truly unleash your creativity. Have you ever wondered how would your pet look in a devil costume or a Darth Vader costume? Well, this is the right time to check.
• Pet Switcheroo Now here's an idea which is funny and strange at the same time. You can turn your pet into another animal by using a suitable costume. If your pet has brown or golden fur you can easily make it look like a lion, bear or tiger.
We can all agree that these animals are scary! If you just want to make other people laugh you can use a rooster costume or chicken costume.
• Skeleton Dog
If you are looking a simple solution, you can also make your dog or cat look like a skeleton. This is one of the simplest pet costume ideas because all you need is black clothing with bones imprint on top of it. Imagine yourself with a Grim Reaper costume and your pet with a skeleton costume next to you. It's defiantly fun.
• TV Star / Movie Star Pet Costume Of course, you can also use some popular TV and movie star character and make them even cuter. Harry Potter, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Batman or some animated movies can certainly provide some good ideas. Don't forget to use some accessories like belts, hats or shoes to make them look more attractive.
The truth is that some of these costumes are more suitable for certain pets. For example, you can try a Joker costume on your boxer or bulldog. They sure look like naughty dogs and they are very active so a Joker costume really suits them.
• Bumblebee Cat
What's the buzz? How about turning your cat into a bumblebee this Halloween? All you need is a sweater that can be found on any online costume store. Simply slip on the sweeter and your pet will bee (no pun indented) the cats meow on Halloween night.
• Prisoner This is a very simple costume that will make your pet look tough. All you need is a white t-shirt that should be painted with a black spray or you can also look for a shirt with black and white stripes. Don't forget to use a suitable cap and a sign with numbers on it in order to make it look more realistic.
• Hot Dog
Visual puns can certainly be a hit at parties, and if you plan to take your dog out on Halloween night, he'll need a great costume, too. If your dog is a dachshund, a hot dog costume is the perfect choice, but it can also work even if your dog is a less sausage-shaped breed. You can find adorable pre-made hot dog costumes from many online retailers.
• Dog Vader / Cat Vader This is definitely one of the most popular anti-hero movie characters. Dark clothes and a mask, this is what you need for a Darth Vader Halloween costume. You can't expect to hear your pet breathing like Darth Vader, but the costume should be enough to make this night interesting.
Those who want a costume for their pet that is out of the ordinary should definitely check this idea. If you want to make your pet look cuter then you can go with vegan dinosaurs.
However, if you want to make them look scarier don't think twice, use a T-Rex costume. You can prepare this costume yourself or look for pre-made costumes.
• Devil Dog / Devil Cat This is one of the most frequent costumes out there, but this doesn't mean that your pet will not look good. If you find the right collar (usually red with some Halloween motifs) and red horns, you will get the best devilish looks for your pet.
I hope that these pet costume ideas for Halloween will make this night more exciting. Remember that the outfit worn by your pet should make it feel comfortable.
• Pussy Pirate
Pirates are supposed to be tough and fearless, so a pussy pirate is funny. Turn your cat into a real puss this Halloween with a simple eye-catching eye-patch. It's hard to keep the patch on your pet, but worth the try. This is definitely the cat's meow!